Katie’s Tips for Life
These tips are the sort of thing I wished I’d known. No great wisdom but things I’ve learnt the hard way.
- If having a relaxing bath before bed, try and brush your teeth first then you can just fall into bed.
- Having puppies in the house makes you approach bits of stick on the floor with great caution and armed with kitchen towel.
- Try not to paint your nails when you should be writing. It’ll make life very difficult if you’re not yet dressed. Also, using nail glue and a mouse at the same time leads to panic.
- Don’t pin ‘before’ pictures of yourself on your notice board to inspire you to diet. They rapidly become ‘I’ll never be that thin again’ pictures.
- Keep a tape measure and a credit card in your desk drawer for on-line shopping. And do check carefully. That expensive kettle your thought was such a bargain isn’t cheap, it’s tiny.